-Endgame- -Endgame-

Damn, this is too good.

Closer Closer

The vocal's nice, the drop could be better, but I've got no idea how did you make some of the sounds that good.

Yardood responds:

Thanks for the input :)
Ask me which sounds you did not get, I'll tell you!
and in your opinion what does the drop lack?

(MD) Space Adventure (MD) Space Adventure

This is... weird

MkalluxMusic responds:

I used to much chorus xD.

(MD) Science Is Cool! (Prev) (MD) Science Is Cool! (Prev)

I don't like the transitions, there's either none or they sound bad. The clap is playing a few milliseconds before the kick, I think that was intended, but it doesn't sound good.
Also the build-up sounds kinda messy.
At 00:44 there's a short silence, like if you didn't loop it well sorta.
I know this is a preview, and that's why you made the outro fade out, but don't do that in the full version.
Making the melody stop with some reverb or delay would sound much better.

MkalluxMusic responds:

Ok, thanks for your help, yes the shifted clap was intentional as it is F-777's style of making claps.

EDIT: Your right there are literally no transitions *facepalm* I forgot to put them in so they will be in there in the full song, i have changed the claps and added transitions so far. i cant change the build up i really like it, and if i changed it a little it would not sound to my liking making it so i don't want to release the song so the build up will be the same.

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

Good track overall, but you usually do better stuff.
The dubstep part isn't very good (yet it's not bad at all), but the sound design is just as crazy as always.
Also 3:45 is just
oh yes

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Boring compared to the rest of your music, but it was intended to be calm, wasn't it.
I don't like calm music, but it's pretty nice and just as well made as every of your tracks.

Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu

You know what brought me here.
Some stuff about this song doesn't sound right, but overall the vibe is so awesome.
I like it. (I love the ambiance at the beginning btw)

Random Song 06 Random Song 06

That was easy. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Geometry Dash Menu Theme Geometry Dash Menu Theme

It loops better on NG than in game, lol.

Xtrullor - The Armor of God Xtrullor - The Armor of God

I prefer your dubstep, but ayy. That's pretty good